All-inclusive package — $560
- Your registration fee of $560 includes tuition for your 16-hour workshop, your lodging, and all meals from Thursday evening through Sunday lunch. Materials fees for workshops are due to the instructor on the first day of class. Please have exact change or checks made out to the instructor.
Commuters — $350
- Those attending classes but not staying on campus, will be charged $350 for their workshop and other conference events. Meals are not included, but may be purchased in the Dining Hall on an individual meal basis.
Non-participating Attendees — $250
- Those not attending workshops, such as spouses, can be accommodated for a fee of $250. This will provide them with lodging and all the conference meals, as well as attendance at the non-workshop events of the conference. Note, all attendees must be over 18.
- All registrations will be online. During the registration process, you can see the number of openings in each workshop and your selection will be confirmed upon completion of the registration process. Direct payment will require a registrants to have a PayPal account, which supports payment by any major credit card–MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express–or direct debit. (You can still send in a check, if you prefer. MAFA will hold your workshop choice for five (5) days, but your registration won’t be final until your check is received.) If it is necessary to move you to a different class, you will be notified by the registrar in late April.
- Registrations may be cancelled before April 1, 2017 by contacting the registrar via email. A processing fee of $50 will be deducted from your refund. After April 1, 2017, you will forfeit the entire amount unless there are extenuating circumstances. Contact the registrar at
Lodging will be in West Village Dorm, which is new this year. This dorm is close to the Dining Hall and to the Student Memorial Center, which will host the Marketplace and some other activities. There are two types of suites available: two single rooms sharing a bathroom and two double rooms, each with its own bathroom. All rooms are non-smoking.
Meals will be offered in a full-service dining hall.
Special Needs (dietary or housing) can be accommodated to the extent that the host facility’s rules allow. Please indicate any special needs on your registration form.
- Our vendors will be open for business Thursday afternoon and all day on Friday and Saturday. The public is invited to visit our vendors at any time. See full list of
Dates to Remember
|Jan 2||Early registration opens for MAFA members at 9 a.m. Register here.|
|Feb 1||Registration opens for non-MAFA members (Additional $25 fee for non-members)|
|April 1||Late registration begins (Late fee of $35 applies)
Deadline to apply for MAFA Fellowship/Dorosh Award.
|May 15||Deadline for submissions to the Fashion Showcase.|
|June 1||Registrar sends confirmation email to all workshop students.
Deadline to apply to participate in Sample Exchange.
Instructors send email with final workshop information, instructions and supply lists to all students.